- Lace Bodice Sheath in Black and Ivory
- Rockstud Two-Tone T-Strap Slingback Pump, Pink
- Studded Gloves
- Wool-Blend Astrakhan Collared Coat
- Rockstud Lock Flat Knee Boot, Black
- Rockstud-Brow Sunglasses, Black/Havana
- Lace Dress
- Lock Leather Shoulder Bag
- Taupe Rockstud Leather Headband
- Secret Garden Floral Printed Cotton-silk Dress
- NAF Cocktail Dress, Kotur Pearce Box Clutch, Chinese Laundry Kristin Cavallari ‘Letizia’ Platform Bootie
I love the geometric look of this dress and clutch together, it has a clean and modern vibe that King Midas himself would envy. Add some chic booties with knock out mesh detailing for a sexy edge, very come hither.
- C&Y Baroque Mesh Dress, Alexander McQueen Glory Ice Embellished Leather & Mesh Box Clutch, Jimmy Choo Fey Peep-Toe Suede Sandal
This dress is to die for, the keyhole cut-out and baroque lace are both naughty and nice. Mr. McQueen can do no wrong in my eyes and this intricately decorated clutch paired with a knock-out pair of Jimmy Choo’s is a classic and sexy way to ensure you meet someone special under the mistletoe.
- French Connection Jacquard Golden Fit & Flare Dress, Chanel Vintage Mini Flap Bag, Michael Kors Delphine Pump
This lady like set pairs a jacquard fit and flare dress and a vintage Chanel bag for a nostalgic 1960’s feel. We have added a pair of bowed MK pumps to sweeten the deal for all of you sugar plum fairies!
- New Look Black and Gold Animal Print Sequin Cut Out Bodycon Dress, Ted Baker Karsie Glitter Hardcase Clutch Bag, Sole Society Tierra Cap Toe Pump
Now, if you want to be a little naughty this season, this body con dress has some sexy cut-outs and animal print makes it a little more wild. We’ve added some sparkle with a glitter clutch with diamond details and a classic pump with a gold cap-toe.
- Sephora Party Starter Brush Set – A little brush set comes in handy when you don’t want to sacrifice precision in your beauty routine, not to mention this fun little set is adorable!
- Stila All Day Try-Me-Set – Teeny tiny but still all of the lovely stay-all-day care you love about Stila 🙂
- MAC ‘Mini’ Demi Wipes Cleansing Towelettes – When it is time for bed you will thank yourself for this cleansing cloths, they are great when you don’t have a wash cloth handy.
- Urban Decay Naked Palette – This palette is just plain amazing, I take mine everywhere I go because you can create any eye make-up look your heart desires and it takes up minimal space when travelling.
- Batiste Dry Shampoo Original Mini – This product rocks! It works perfectly when you need to refresh your hair in the morning but don’t have time for a shower and style.
- Sephora Tame The Frenzy Travel Brush – Tame that messy bed-head after a sleepover with this adorable miniature and again, perfect size when you need to pack light!
- Revlon Photoready Powder – I love this product, it has amazing coverage and I find that I don’t even need foundation before I apply it.
- Bath And Body Works Forever Red – When you don’t want to bring your fancy perfume along (glass bottles are a little fragile!), this scent is luscious and a quick spritz goes a long way.
What is a Pajama Party without your PJ’s? Here are two fun looks that would be perfect for a girls night in:
1. Cutesy and Fun: This look definitely is reminiscent of teenage sleepovers. I’ve paired a My Little Pony sweater with some comfy and adorable shorts for a youthful and fun look. Add an adorable polar bear weekender bag and a girly floral make-up case to carry all your needed supplies.
- Royal Albert New Country Roses Rose Confetti Make Up Bag
- River Island Grey My Little Pony Sweater
- Juicy Couture Sleep Essential Short
- Olula Overnight Bag
2. Cool and Chic: This look is a little more sophisticated but still fun and chic. Pairing a comfortably loose tank with some graphic floral shorts is fashionable without sacrificing comfort. To carry all your essentials, I’ve added a fun neon make-up bag and a trendy Herschel duffel.