Another day, another chance to be a work-wear maven! Today’s outfit is based on one of my favourite work-day outfits as a tribute to the pin-up girls of past. I love pairing a retro polka-dot blouse with the hip-skimming peplum skirt to really make an hour-glass figure pop! A classic pointed patent pump (say that 3 times fast!), red bow belt and gold jewellery are reminiscent of the 1950’s and add a vintage flair 🙂
Welcome to another edition to Fashion Friday after a brief Holiday hiatus 😉 This look is inspired by my burning ambition to accomplish all of my New Year Resolutions this year! One of them being to revamp my style and take on some of the crazier trends and I have a feeling it’s going to be a big year for gold, leather and bustiers! I’ve put together a sexy little outfit, perfect for an exciting night out, by pairing a jacquard bustier with a hot leather, zippered skirt and then added gold accessories to shine on all through the night.
Hello my lovely muses, here’s a little ensemble that would be just perfect for rocking out at your fave headliner! I am going to see Lady B. herself tomorrow night and in honour of her musical genius and all around amazing fashion sense I have put together a little set that reflects her edgy and glam yet still sophisticated style.
Pairing a pair of leather leggings (that will have you looking Bootylicious) with a nude, chiffon tunic mixes edgy and elegant. I love how the belt accents your natural waist, giving you a sexy hourglass shape. We have added some knock out accessories with a statement necklace that pairs nicely with a higher neckline and an onyx coloured cocktail ring for some extra bling. I always prefer to bring smaller bag so that I can get my jam on and this studded little number with a long strap is perfect. Lastly, we finish up with some sexy leather wedge booties so that you can dance the night away comfortably and stylishly.
Hello fellow fashionistas! Here is another edition of OOTD, based on what yours truly is wearing. Generally speaking, my 9-5 is spent in an office setting, this outfit reflects a more polished and sophisticated style but is trendy enough to take out on the town for a couple drinks after work!
- H&M Jersey Blazer – A comfortable blazer is key for a long day at the office. The stretch jersey fabric breathes well and won’t feel too constraining.
- Rebecca Minkoff Pictor Tank – I adore the flowyness of the this blouse, it is 100% silk and looks absolutely divine. The only downside, 3 words, Dry Clean Only.
- Dorothy Perkins Aztec Mini Skirt – This is an excellent way to mix print into your wardrobe, the black and white pair perfectly with almost any color, from a punchy red to a relaxed mint. It is such a fun and updated classic silhouette.
- Aldo Nicoletta Shoes – Most of the shoes I own are black I must confess. I love the gold details on these, it adds such a polished and sexy vibe to your regular black pumps!
- Michael Kors Glam Rock Pyramid Stud Earrings – Studs! Another confession, I am obsessed with studs. If you are too over the top, these are a simple and elegant way to rock the fall trend!
What do you think? What is your regular 9-5 Outfit?
Here is today’s sophisticated attire based on what yours truly is wearing! This outfit has a polished feel, perfect for the office or intern-ship. I have kept the colour palette simple with neutral tones but have varied the textures and patterns by pairing the chiffon blouse (tucked in of course!) with a lace skirt, suede winged back booties and a polka dot scarf. For jewellery, understated but adorable gold bow studs are a perfect match. Lastly, the make-up I have chosen highlights your natural beauty without being too much for the office. I used this pallette to create an understated smoky eye with a quick swipe of liquid eyeliner to accentuate your natural eye shape.
Happy October! Since things are cooling down, here is a cozy little autumn outfit based on what yours truly is wearing today!
I paired a skater skirt, thin belt with a burgundy knit for a cool weather-chic outfit. But it’s time to add the layers, some cool tights and an infinity scarf will help you brave the cold (my mummy crocheted a beautiful one for me!). I kept the accessories polished and classic with pearl posts and a knotted silver ring. Lastly, keep your tootsies warm with a cute pair of wedge booties!