Hello to the fashionably fabulous, here is another Fashion Friday 😉 Here were have a jazzed up casual look that has an eclectic, high fashion appeal. I love the jewel tones in the winter, and this outfit has such a rich palette blended with some clean and bright pastel colours. I like how these items are bit unexpectedly put together; a fanciful statement necklace with suede booties and voluminous top and bottom some how work together to create a covetable ensemble.
One thing about the Holidays that I adore is getting all dolled up for the annual string of office parties, soirées, family gatherings and of course NYE! One way to ensure that you have a fashionably festive season is by choosing an elegant and sophisticated colour combination. This year, black and gold is a luxe way to say Happy Holidays!
Here we have a quartet of dresses, clutches and pumps that will indeed make your days merry and bright.
- NAF Cocktail Dress, Kotur Pearce Box Clutch, Chinese Laundry Kristin Cavallari ‘Letizia’ Platform Bootie
I love the geometric look of this dress and clutch together, it has a clean and modern vibe that King Midas himself would envy. Add some chic booties with knock out mesh detailing for a sexy edge, very come hither.
- C&Y Baroque Mesh Dress, Alexander McQueen Glory Ice Embellished Leather & Mesh Box Clutch, Jimmy Choo Fey Peep-Toe Suede Sandal
This dress is to die for, the keyhole cut-out and baroque lace are both naughty and nice. Mr. McQueen can do no wrong in my eyes and this intricately decorated clutch paired with a knock-out pair of Jimmy Choo’s is a classic and sexy way to ensure you meet someone special under the mistletoe.
- French Connection Jacquard Golden Fit & Flare Dress, Chanel Vintage Mini Flap Bag, Michael Kors Delphine Pump
This lady like set pairs a jacquard fit and flare dress and a vintage Chanel bag for a nostalgic 1960’s feel. We have added a pair of bowed MK pumps to sweeten the deal for all of you sugar plum fairies!
- New Look Black and Gold Animal Print Sequin Cut Out Bodycon Dress, Ted Baker Karsie Glitter Hardcase Clutch Bag, Sole Society Tierra Cap Toe Pump
Now, if you want to be a little naughty this season, this body con dress has some sexy cut-outs and animal print makes it a little more wild. We’ve added some sparkle with a glitter clutch with diamond details and a classic pump with a gold cap-toe.
Hello my lovely muses, here’s a little ensemble that would be just perfect for rocking out at your fave headliner! I am going to see Lady B. herself tomorrow night and in honour of her musical genius and all around amazing fashion sense I have put together a little set that reflects her edgy and glam yet still sophisticated style.
Pairing a pair of leather leggings (that will have you looking Bootylicious) with a nude, chiffon tunic mixes edgy and elegant. I love how the belt accents your natural waist, giving you a sexy hourglass shape. We have added some knock out accessories with a statement necklace that pairs nicely with a higher neckline and an onyx coloured cocktail ring for some extra bling. I always prefer to bring smaller bag so that I can get my jam on and this studded little number with a long strap is perfect. Lastly, we finish up with some sexy leather wedge booties so that you can dance the night away comfortably and stylishly.
Hello fellow fashionistas! Here is another edition of OOTD, based on what yours truly is wearing. Generally speaking, my 9-5 is spent in an office setting, this outfit reflects a more polished and sophisticated style but is trendy enough to take out on the town for a couple drinks after work!
- H&M Jersey Blazer – A comfortable blazer is key for a long day at the office. The stretch jersey fabric breathes well and won’t feel too constraining.
- Rebecca Minkoff Pictor Tank – I adore the flowyness of the this blouse, it is 100% silk and looks absolutely divine. The only downside, 3 words, Dry Clean Only.
- Dorothy Perkins Aztec Mini Skirt – This is an excellent way to mix print into your wardrobe, the black and white pair perfectly with almost any color, from a punchy red to a relaxed mint. It is such a fun and updated classic silhouette.
- Aldo Nicoletta Shoes – Most of the shoes I own are black I must confess. I love the gold details on these, it adds such a polished and sexy vibe to your regular black pumps!
- Michael Kors Glam Rock Pyramid Stud Earrings – Studs! Another confession, I am obsessed with studs. If you are too over the top, these are a simple and elegant way to rock the fall trend!
What do you think? What is your regular 9-5 Outfit?
It is officially SWEATER WEATHER. But you don’t have to compromise style when you reach for a comfy pullover. Graphic, unique and fun jumpers are everywhere right now! Check out my fave picks and trends below:
From the galactic to historical to the biological realm, this trend is scientifically proven to be hot this season!
Let your geek flag fly with these fun comic tributes. From Super Heros & Villains to the iconic pop art comic influence, these are a fun way to embrace your nerd pride!
The retrogamer in me could not pass these treasures up! Just a little nod to the 8bit world, snuggle up in one of these and bust out the NES system 😉
Florals are so diverse, ranging from sweet and girly to graphic and edgy. Look for inspiring colors and textures like quilting or lace for an extra girly touch.
Take a little trip through your day dreams and be inspired by these fantastic prints. Think mythical creatures and faraway lands for this trend 🙂
So what’s your fave? Let me know what you think 😉
Happy October! Since things are cooling down, here is a cozy little autumn outfit based on what yours truly is wearing today!
I paired a skater skirt, thin belt with a burgundy knit for a cool weather-chic outfit. But it’s time to add the layers, some cool tights and an infinity scarf will help you brave the cold (my mummy crocheted a beautiful one for me!). I kept the accessories polished and classic with pearl posts and a knotted silver ring. Lastly, keep your tootsies warm with a cute pair of wedge booties!