- Sephora Party Starter Brush Set – A little brush set comes in handy when you don’t want to sacrifice precision in your beauty routine, not to mention this fun little set is adorable!
- Stila All Day Try-Me-Set – Teeny tiny but still all of the lovely stay-all-day care you love about Stila 🙂
- MAC ‘Mini’ Demi Wipes Cleansing Towelettes – When it is time for bed you will thank yourself for this cleansing cloths, they are great when you don’t have a wash cloth handy.
- Urban Decay Naked Palette – This palette is just plain amazing, I take mine everywhere I go because you can create any eye make-up look your heart desires and it takes up minimal space when travelling.
- Batiste Dry Shampoo Original Mini – This product rocks! It works perfectly when you need to refresh your hair in the morning but don’t have time for a shower and style.
- Sephora Tame The Frenzy Travel Brush – Tame that messy bed-head after a sleepover with this adorable miniature and again, perfect size when you need to pack light!
- Revlon Photoready Powder – I love this product, it has amazing coverage and I find that I don’t even need foundation before I apply it.
- Bath And Body Works Forever Red – When you don’t want to bring your fancy perfume along (glass bottles are a little fragile!), this scent is luscious and a quick spritz goes a long way.
What is a Pajama Party without your PJ’s? Here are two fun looks that would be perfect for a girls night in:
1. Cutesy and Fun: This look definitely is reminiscent of teenage sleepovers. I’ve paired a My Little Pony sweater with some comfy and adorable shorts for a youthful and fun look. Add an adorable polar bear weekender bag and a girly floral make-up case to carry all your needed supplies.
- Royal Albert New Country Roses Rose Confetti Make Up Bag
- River Island Grey My Little Pony Sweater
- Juicy Couture Sleep Essential Short
- Olula Overnight Bag
2. Cool and Chic: This look is a little more sophisticated but still fun and chic. Pairing a comfortably loose tank with some graphic floral shorts is fashionable without sacrificing comfort. To carry all your essentials, I’ve added a fun neon make-up bag and a trendy Herschel duffel.