Hello fellow fashionistas! Here is another edition of OOTD, based on what yours truly is wearing. Generally speaking, my 9-5 is spent in an office setting, this outfit reflects a more polished and sophisticated style but is trendy enough to take out on the town for a couple drinks after work!
- H&M Jersey Blazer – A comfortable blazer is key for a long day at the office. The stretch jersey fabric breathes well and won’t feel too constraining.
- Rebecca Minkoff Pictor Tank – I adore the flowyness of the this blouse, it is 100% silk and looks absolutely divine. The only downside, 3 words, Dry Clean Only.
- Dorothy Perkins Aztec Mini Skirt – This is an excellent way to mix print into your wardrobe, the black and white pair perfectly with almost any color, from a punchy red to a relaxed mint. It is such a fun and updated classic silhouette.
- Aldo Nicoletta Shoes – Most of the shoes I own are black I must confess. I love the gold details on these, it adds such a polished and sexy vibe to your regular black pumps!
- Michael Kors Glam Rock Pyramid Stud Earrings – Studs! Another confession, I am obsessed with studs. If you are too over the top, these are a simple and elegant way to rock the fall trend!
What do you think? What is your regular 9-5 Outfit?