Hello Cosplay Enthusiasts! Here is another round of Beauty Must-Haves for Costume-Play or for dressing up (Halloween is right around the corner people!).
- Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner – Liquid eyeliner is ideal for creating dramatic winged eyeliner as well as a great way to do any detailing around the eye that you really want to pop! I prefer the eyeliner pen style of eyeliner for better control and precision. Also, it is a great way to disguise the look of fake lashes 😉
- Urban Decay All Nighter Long Lasting Makeup Setting Spray – Face it, when you are running around a con or doing an intense photo-shoot the longevity of your make up is vital! After your make-up is complete mist your face with a setting spray to avoid your make up from smearing or sweating off. This is an important step especially when using face paint or other heavy makeup. If you don’t have a setting spray, mist your face lightly with some hairspray (it has a similar effect).
- Sally Hansen Air Brush Legs – When your Cosplay calls for bear legs and nude coloured tights won’t cut it, this product is wonderful for evening out your skin tone without tanning. I use it on my arms and chest area as well to give me a bit of a glow and even out skin tone (especially for photo-taking!).
- Topshop Gunmetal Brush Set – A hero is only as good as his weapon! Invest in a good brush set that will last your through everyday use as well as Cosplay! This gives you more control and cleaner lines when working with difficult or complex makeup looks.
- Shiseido Eyebrow Styling Compact – Stage makeup calls for more exaggerated features (especially on film or in photos). Styling your brows gives your face a more polished and expressive look, just be careful not to go overboard (you don’t want to look perpetually angry). I prefer to use an angled brush and flesh out the outer details with a brown liner.
What are your fave Cosplay Beauty Must-Haves?