1. Hollographic – This trend is a shape-shift of metallic colours that mimic the changing of the seasons. So embrace the psychedelic craze with some wonderfully eye-catching, colour-changing shades.
Sephora OPI – S-age is Just a Number
ESSIE – For The Twill of It
Maybelline Color Show – Mystic Green
2. Opaque – Cozy on up to some darker, richer hues. Opaque jewel tones make a major comeback for fall fashion.
MAC – Rebel
ESSIE – After School Boy
Sephora OPI – Caught With My Khakis Down
3. Metallics – Shine on! The metallic trend keeps on keeping on with some updated fall colours. Think rich bronze, pewter and jewel tones when choosing a fall metallic.
ESSIE – Trophy Wife
Sephora OPI – Shiny Dancer
China Glaze – Ingrid
4. Neutrals – Keep things fuss-free with a classic nude nail. This is a versatile and sophisticated color choice making it easy to pair with everything from those taupe booties to your pumpkin spice latte.
OPI – Berlin There Done That
MAC – Hanging Loose
ESSIE – Hot Coco
5. Glitter – BAM! For a fun statement go for glitter. This is a glamorous look whether its your whole hand, just the tips or some dainty accent nails.
Deborah Lippmann – Let’s Go Crazy
Nicole OPI – Rainbow in the S-Kylie
ORLY – Watch It Glitter
6 – Top Coats – Change up your finishing move with a new effect this season. Matte, glow in the dark and classic gel-like shine are musts this season!
OPI – Matte Top Coat
Ciate – Glow in the Dark Top Coat
Seche Vite – Classic Top Coat